Goal for today – take a peaceful shower.

20140203-163009.jpg

What I would love more than anything today, even more than Reese Cups (which I am currently shoveling down…) is a nice long shower. A shower where I don’t have to leave the door open or listen for crying (which means no shower music or shower singing..nooooo)…or entertain while showering (who knew I could multitask so well). Waiting for my husband to get home from work so I can make this dream a reality. It’s the little things!

8 thoughts on “Goal for today – take a peaceful shower.

1. breeowen says:

That is m wish for today too!!!! I didn’t get a shower yesterday… Was just one of those days! Funny how a shower is now a luxury thing! Hope you get your shower today!

2. randomsqueaks says:

I’m happy to get a shower every other day! I used to be so grumpy about not showering or rushing through one. Guess it will be quite a while before I can regularly enjoy regular showers again.

I loveeeee taking baths. I only take them at night after the boys are sleeping, that way I can enjoy it uninterrupted.

3. Theresa says:

You know, sometimes if I’m in the shower after the babies are down for a nap, I just take my time (relatively) and figure if they are crying, they will be ok for a few minutes. Granted, even my long showers aren’t usually longer than 15-20 minutes, but the point is sometimes that few minutes is enough and they will still be ok.

Yeah, I agree. The only thing is, once the crying starts…it takes away from the peacefulness of my shower! lol. Other times I will keep the door open and drag the playmat over so that they’re entertained but also right in my view. Sweet shower time 🙂