I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award for a second time by the lovely BibbityBobbityBump. I really appreciate it! Especially since I haven’t been a very good blogger because I haven’t blogged as much! I don’t know if the rules are you can’t be nominated again so if there ARE those rules, let me know okay?! For now, I’ll go with it! Woot!
1. When was the last time you were truly embarrassed, and why?
I was hanging out with my mom and we were checking out some stores by the mall. As we were walking in to a store I said, “Man..I really need to go to the bathroom again..” to which she said loudly (like..practically SHOUTING because we were outside and it was windy but there people all around us)..”DO YOU STILL HAVE THAT BLADDER ISSUE YOU USED TO HAVE?!” Um, gee thanks mom. Good looking out.
2. Which do you consider most important: Love, faith, respect, or money? Why?
Faith, fo sho! I would say love too. Faith and love go hand in hand. I don’t believe you can have one without the other. My faith is everything to me. It’s the substance of who I am and the very essence of what I believe. Love is essential to being a true follow of Christ. How can I call myself a Christian but lack the very thing Christ was?
3. Do you believe in a higher power? If so, what is the defining characteristic of the deity you believe in?
YESSSS. Absolutely yes. I am a C. I am a C-H. I am a C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N! I believe in Jesus! I think the defining characteristic of the wonderful God I serve would be love and selfless. Dying on a cross. It doesn’t get any more selfless than that.
4. Who is someone you have a difficult time forgiving? What makes it so hard to let go of?
It took me a really long time to forgive my older brother. We used to be best friends and we pretty much haven’t talked much for several years. It was difficult to let go of because I felt like he never took any accountability for his actions. It’s still a work in progress..
5. What’s the last kind, thoughtful thing that someone did for you?
Buy me a cappuccino!! Thanks hubby!
6. True or false: It’s okay to trust.
Yes – but be wise with who you trust. Don’t trust someone blindly. Trust is earned. It’s not a right.
7. What’s one thing your parents did that you’ve sworn you will never do? What will you do instead?
I don’t want to hoard things as much, I want to be neater, I want to manage my finances better. So instead the plan is to do a good job getting rid of things, trying to stay neat, and also be wise when it comes to money!
8. What’s your favorite healthy snack? Unhealthy snack? Comfort food?
Healthy snack? What’s that? lol. I guess I would say Bananas dipped in Nutella. My comfort food is anything chocolate!!
9. What is something specific you want your dream home to have?
I want a huge dining room and a finished basement!! Currently we do not have a dining room at all, and while we have a basement it is by no means finished.
10. What would your partner (or best friend) say is your best quality? Your biggest flaw?
My partner husband would say my best quality is that I’m a good listener. People open up to me. My worst flaw is that I can really cut people with my words.
11. What’s weighing on your heart right now? Can I pray for you?
I am feeling extremely overwhelmed. AHHHH.
Here are the blogs I nominate (I’m going to do 3 because I’m in a rush!! Ahh)
- Little Miss Prepared – I enjoy reading this blog and Arthur is a little cutie pie..can’t take the cuteness!
- Twin Talk – These babies are the cutest little things ever…also I just love supporting fellow bloggers who have been through the infertility journey!
- Random Squeaks – love the realness in this blog! A fellow twin mommy trying to survive and thrive in the world of parenting. Check her out.
1. Do you have any exciting plans for the summer? If so, what?
2. The Voice or American Idol?!
3. What was your favorite subject in high school? Why?
4. Favorite place to buy products for your home? (Think Ikea, Home Goods, etc.)
5. What are you looking forward to the most this week?
6. What was the last movie you saw in the movie theatre? What did you think about it?
7. Facebook or Twitter? Why?
8. Why are you a wordpress blogger?
9. If you could give me a piece of parenting advice, what would it be?
10. If you could be stuck wearing a pair of shoes for the rest of your life, what pair would you pick and why?